Monday, 10 December 2012

Looking Glass: Zoella

WASSUP

So I was bored and looking up fashion hauls on youtube (I don't know why, but i love watching them) and I found this youtuber called zoella280390. I watched a couple of her videos and now i'm officially in love with her (...slash her brother who is so hot and funny in the video I saw of him). Also another point for Zoella is that she's English and always says the prices in her haul video which is so useful it's not even funny.

Anyway, I think the way she does her videos is really cute and friendly - which is hard to convey when talking to a camera - and she shops where I shop (except I shop loooads at Topshop and Urban Outfitters, and I think she wouldn't go to Urbans because it is crazy expensive). She presents everything really clearly and doesn't just stick to the same old stuff from each store (and she also does make-up tutorials and random vlogs, which are actually really fun to watch). I guess it's an asumption that you have to like her style to like her videos, but I'm pretty sure I'd still like them even if they weren't my thing.

So check her out:






Zoella's Stuff:
website - http://www.zoella.co.uk/
twitter - @zozeebo
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/zoe.zoella
youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390
instagram - @zozeebo


That's it from me. I'll be coming back with some christmasy stuff soon, so don't worry!! I leave you with this quote that's been stuck in my head all day, so I thought I'd share, "she's fabulous, but she's evil."

CYA L*R ALIG*R

No comments:

Post a Comment